Sunday, November 21, 2010

Deon's Favorite Shows

The Defenders. This is the first season, but I think this show is cleaver and funny. Jim Bulushi has always been a favorite of mine. It's about two Las Vegas Lawyers who get stuck defending the bizarre and almost impossible cases. But they always seem to come out winning in the end. Which I love, because I love when the underdog wins.
Leverage, is Dillan and my favorite show. I give this show 2 thumbs up, mostly because I don't have to guess week to week what is going on. They have a separate case for every week so there is no catch up necessary. My favorite character(s) are Parker and Elliot.
Okay so this is just a classic. I could watch this everyday. Oh wait I did until we moved to NM, now we don't have cable. boo hoo!
Psych, of course. I think Catherine, or Elizabeth got me hooked on this show. SOOOOO Funny. I actually get some of their 80's references too. I know I'm old.

2 comments:

  1. I love Psych. "You know that's right."
    But to put the record straight before Catherine freaks out about not getting the credit she deserves, she introduced it to all of us. I had to part in it.
    "You hear about Pluto? Messed up, right?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that's right. I was the first one watching Psych. I remember it like it was yesterday.

    ReplyDelete