Monday, August 2, 2010

Some of my kids favorite toys

Scotty loves anything that has to do with action figures. He has at least one action figure in his pocket at all times. He usually likes the minature ones (warning they do get lost). He also likes the minatures toy story action figures. Scotty is really good at pretending so he doesn't need toys that make noise.
These are knex. Conner was introduced to these by his buddy Ben Baker. He loves them, but they do contain a lot of small parts, so beware if you have kids who put things in their mouths. We went to target the other day and got a good size set of these for $8. It was a good set to start out with, with see how many pieces are missing in a month.
Trio Blocks are my kids favorite! I think Kelsey's kids love these too. We bought a boy set of trio blocks for $29 (they are big sets, about 75-90 pieces in the box. Then the other day at target they had a girl set on sale for $14! My kids don't care if they are pink and purple as long as they can still build guns out of them. I like these because they are easy for any age to put together. Conner likes to build dinosaurs, bugs, guns and buildings out of these. Scotty likes to build houses for his action figures.

The Leap Frog Tag pen is great for car rides. This is a little more expensive about $50 for the pen, it comes with a few books. I got on ebay and bought 6 books for $20 so I saved a few bucks that way. This is probably one of the best investments I have ever made for car trips. Not only does it help your kids read and learn letters but it also has games and stories on it.

So those are just a few of my kids favorite things.

No comments:

Post a Comment