Monday, September 20, 2010

Reveal Product Review

I found a product today that I just felt I needed to share. Even if it's just with Deon and Sarah since I think we are the only ones who ever get on here. I got the new Rubbermaid Reveal mop today. It was a costly $25, which for me was really hard to justify, but then I thought of my floors that get mopped once every two-three months and I thought it was time to break down and get a mop that I would actually use. I LOVE it. It is so simple to use. And the best part is, it has a removable micro-fiber cloth that you can throw in the wash. It has a spray bottle attached so you just pull the trigger on the handle and it sprays the cleaner. Plus, you can use whatever cleaner you want so you don't have to buy special cleaner. I prefer the Orange scented Pine-Sol. (Or the Orange Mr. Clean is the former is not available.) It uses a fraction of the amount that you would use if you made a whole mop bucket of cleaner. Plus, you can just leave the extra in the bottle and use it next time so there is no waste. You can buy extra bottles (see below) if you want to keep more than one cleaner at a time. (For instance, if you have wood floors and want to keep a vinegar/water cleaner and a pine-sol cleaner for your tile.) Plus, it is much cleaner since you are using a new spray of cleaner evey few feet, not sticking it back in a dirty bucket. PLUS, I know, there are a lot of pluses, it is so light and easy to take up the stairs so I actually mop my upstairs bathrooms. (I dreaded carrying a mop bucket full of water up the stairs, but now, no need.) The pad just velcros on so it is really easy to put on and take off. You can buy replacement pads if you need to and they are only about $5 which is about the same as a regular mop head, but it won't need to be replaced as often. So, I guess what I am saying is, it is worth the $25. Oh, and it swivels to get into tight places.


4 comments:

  1. When I have the need to buy a mop, I will buy this one, because I read this review, because I read this blog. As in I reeeeeead it, not past tense. Present tense. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool I was looking for a new mop. Kathy you are pretty much one of our sisters so it's okay if you read this. Where do you get this mop?

    Deonie

    ReplyDelete