Saturday, December 18, 2010

snowmen ornaments

The boys made these cute ornaments for Christmas. Here is the tutorial http://www.eighteen25.blogspot.com/

I ended up using wood squares, at Hobby Lobby they are 4 in a pack for 1 dollar. I know that the tutorial used canvas but they were a little more expensive. I think we ended up spending $2 total on making these. That was because I already had some paint. I just had to buy white paint and the wood squares. Just a cute idea if you want to try. The boys loved getting their hands messy.

1 comment:

  1. I looked at the tutorial before I told you about it and for some reason I remembered it being on a round glass ornament, so that is what I told Trina (Aurora's teacher). so that is how they made them and they turned out way cute too. They just grabbed the botton of the ornament and so their plam looked like snow. Anyway, cute cute!

    ReplyDelete