Thursday, December 2, 2010

Stir Fry Recipe

Super good stir fry!

1/2 c. Teriyaki sauce
6 TBS brown sugar
1-2 tsp garlic minced (depending on your tastes)
2 large chicken breasts diced
2 c. fresh green beans cut in half
2 large carrots cut into 2 inch strips
4 large mushrooms cut and diced
1 zucchini cut and diced

Marinade Chicken in teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and garlic for 10 minutes.
Pour chicken and marinade into large pan, cook until chicken is cooked through.
add green beans and carrots cook for 5 minutes, add zucchini for 2 minutes and then add mushrooms at end just for about a minute. Serve over rice.

My kids love this, they eat mostly the carrots and zucchini so sometimes I add a little more of those two things.
Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! I need something new to make for dinner. For myself, so I can add whatever I want. Ah, the little pleasures of being single. :o)

    ReplyDelete