Monday, July 26, 2010

"Kight and Day" Movie Review

I wasn't exactly thrilled to be going to see this movie in the first place, but I did because my friend Kelse wanted to see it, and I wanted to get out. I was pleasantly surprised. It was... different to say the least, which was one of the reasons it was surprising. I am not a huge fan of either of the main actors, but the fact that Tom Cruise was acting like such a goof-ball the whole time made it a little bit better. Devon was convinced that it wasn't a chick-flick, but it was. Oh, it so definitely was. Cameron Diaz's character also says the F-word in a completely inappropriate place. It would actually be inappropriate anywhere, but it just sounded stupid...er than it usually does. If you like whimsical, completely unrealistic, romantic comedies, then you should see this. If you embarrass easily, I'd steer clear. It is pretty funny though. I wouldn't mind seeing it again... on dvd.

No comments:

Post a Comment