Sunday, July 25, 2010

Movies Deon has recently seen and liked.




Okay so I really liked all of these movies. First, "When in Rome was a cute chick flick and I actually really liked Kristen Bell and Josh Duhamel. Neither one bugged me, at all!
We also took the boys to see "Despicable Me," this weekend. It was hilarious. My boys sat through the whole movie. I am not a big animated movie person but this one got 2 thumbs up from me.
Then lastly I think my new favorite movie is, "Leap Year." It's so nice to find a clean movie. I really liked the whole plot line and I thought the male actor was so funny, and cute, wink wink!
Anyways if you are looking for a few good movies to watch, those are my picks for the month.
(sorry if my thoughts seem random and spacey, I'm working off of hardly any sleep.)

No comments:

Post a Comment